What is Paint Social Art?
Paint Social Art is a FUN social art experience. We revolutionized the popular BYOB painting class by taking it out of the art studio and moving it into popular local bars and restaurants. This is a painting party, not a painting class
- Lead 20-40 painters step-by-step through a featured painting
- Release your inner Bob Ross & have fun!!
- Create a fun atmosphere for all participants
- Have an outgoing personality and entertain a crowd
- Assist participants during the event
- Set up and break down the event
- Communicate with restaurant manager and staff
- Take photos of event and upload to Facebook
- Outgoing personality, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and entertain a group of adult beginner painters in a social atmosphere
- Must be 21 years old
- Must have a vehicle (with proper insurance) to transport the equipment (easels, canvas, paint etc.)
- Have an area or enough storage space to store art supplies
- Must own a smart phone capable of getting on the internet and/or digital camera
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs and be on your feet for 5 hours or more
- Able to work 2-4 events a week, weeknights usually (5pm to 10pm) and some weekends (times vary).
If you love the arts, socializing and being the host of a party, this is job is calling you!!